The Mexicana Clutch is the one that started it all. Designed in 2008 on a visit to Bali, our owner Angela O'Brien created the perfect travel clutch to keep you organized while wandering the globe. Our signature leather design is created by hand, making each piece a unique work of art. Plenty of card slots keep your belongings organized, while deeper interior pockets are large enough to hold your keys, phone, and more. Two interior zip pockets for coins or treasures are an added bonus. Painted leather allows for a more prounounced expression of the hand-tooled pattern. We love to use this style as an everyday wallet that we can quickly pull out of our handbag, doubling as a clutch for errands or date nights with friends.
- Leather clutch with signature hand-tooled cut-out detailing
- Lined interior features 2 zip pockets, 8 bill slots, ID slot and 6 card slots
- Magnetic snap tab closure
- Whipstitch edge detailing
- Painted leather is firm to the touch
- Measurements: 10in W x 5.5in H